top of page
Shadow on Concrete Wall

Do you need to  transfer your community service to another LA County Area or Out-of-County?

You will have to officially transfer your community service to another approved LA County or partnering agency Office. Please contact our  Volunteer Center for further information.

Regional Transfer-Court Referral Program

    Program Fees
    bottom of page